Tuesday, November 27, 2012

happy be-lated Thanksgiving & eye makeup tutorial

Hello! Sorry I haven't been able to post much! I was actually looking forward to doing a nail art tutorial for you guys but I somehow misplaced the necessary tools/art deco. for it.. :(... Anyways, the end of the semester is now approaching and I have alot of homework; much more than usual! (Final exams are creepin up! >_< ) So I will not be on as frequently. In the mean time I decided to share an eye make up tutorial! =]  This eye make up was done on the model below. Isn't she cute? I love her hair color! What do you guys think? Click on the link below the picture to send you to the tutorial page :] Enjoy!



                                                          click here for tutorial! :) :)

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with your exams! I'm having mine in two weeks...(。 >艸<) I would love to see a nail tutorial but my nails are always too short because I bite them :P I like the model's teeth hehe... like a vampire :) but regardig the hair, I like natural colors more :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) For what classes are your exams in? Sometimes when my nails are short I put on the false ones. Impress nails work wonders!:3

      Delete